Spinach in the Spring and Summer? Yes, it is true, this tropical heat-loving vine from India is actually not a true spinach, but it is very similar in flavor and usage.
- Free-branching climber with red leaf veins and stems
- Easy to grow, particularly in warm climates because it is so tolerant to heat.
- Rich in iron
- Lends itself well to sauteing
WANT TO ADD OTHER EDIBLE PLANTS TO THIS GARDEN?
1. Choose the type and size of the planter your want for your pre-planted garden
2. Click on "VIEW PRODUCT DETAILS" or the image
3. Click Add To Cart and a window will pop up allowing you to select your additional plants